Irma Kalnina Consulting (IKC) was established in 2005, offering professional training programs and consultation in business etiquette, communications and protocol according to the highest contemporary standards of business etiquette.
Business etiquette and protocol are practical tools which replace uncertainty with confidence, good manners and effective communications skills. They consist of rules and norms of conduct, which serve as a good foundation for trust, respect and good relations in one’s personal life as well as a highly competitive business environment.
During the courses, situation analysis and practical examples are tailored to the individual needs and requirements of the clients.
- An understanding of the basic principles and nuances of effective communication and cooperation.
- Non-verbal communication.
- An understanding of the basics of cross-cultural communications.
- Success in multi-cultural settings.
- Business conversation in English (for non-native speakers).
- A positive corporate/organizational image.
- An understanding of formal and informal dress codes.
- Higher competitiveness and motivated employees.
- Personal development.
- Confidence in formal and informal settings.
- An understanding of protocol and diplomacy.
- An understanding of executive dining and entertaining.
- Top level management.
- Mid level management.
- Management assistants, consultants, advisors.
- New employees.
- Representatives of international organizations.
- Latvia’s President’s Chancery.
- Latvia’s Ministers, State Secretaries.
- Members of Parliament.
- State Agency Directors, Assistants, Staff.
- Educators and Educational Administrators.
- Students, Graduate Students.
- Communications professionals.
- Anyone wishing to improve their communications skills.
Among IKC clients are state owned companies, manufacturers, legal offices, pharmaceuticals, financial institutions, high-tech companies and hospitality industry as well as companies in other fields for whom effective communication is essential for growth and development.
Finance and Business
- Klavins Ellex (formerly LAWIN Kļaviņš & Slaidiņš)
- SIA Bunkus
- Sorainen Zvērinātu advokātu birojs
Consumer Products & Services
- Procter & Gamble
- Domenikss [Daimler]
- Amserv Motors
- Estravel Latvia
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Latvia
- Ipsen Pharma
- Novo Nordisk
- Omnicom Media Group
- MRS Grupa
- Schneider Electric Latvija
- BTA Insurance
- BTP Real Estate
- Le Dome Hotel
- Hotel Bergs
- Ostas Skati
- Bibliotēka No. 1
Finance & Banking
- Ernst & Young
- Bank of Latvia (Central Bank)
- SEB Banka
- Banka Citadele
- UniCredit Leasing
- Bank M2M Europe
- Microsoft Latvia
- Diatom Global
Manufacturing & Construction
- A & E Partners
- Cytec Industries
- Stiga RM
- Latvijas Gāze
- ABB Latvia
- Latvijas Finieris, Riga Plywood
Government and State-owned Agencies
- LR Office of the President (Staff of Valdis Zatlers, Andris Berzins, Raimonds Vejonis)
- Latvian Presidency, European Union Council 2015
- LR Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- LR Ministry of Defense
- LR Ministry of Justice
- LR Ministry of the Interior
- LR Ministry of Culture
- LR Internal Revenue Service
- Police Academy of Latvia
- LR National Library
- LR Commission of Financial and Capital Markets
- Latvian Railways
- Competition Council
- State Real Estate
- The Prosecution Office
Government—Regional & Local
- City of Riga
- City of Riga Transportation Department
- City of Jurmala
- City of Liepaja
- City of Jelgava
- City of Valmiera
- Daugavpils Region
- Jelgava Region
- Jurmala Region
- Limbazhu Region
- SIA Rīgas Nami
Education and Non-governmental Organisations
- University of Latvia
- Jāzeps Vītols Latvian Academy of Music
- RSU Academy of Intelligence
- Riga Dome Choir School
- China Europe International Business School
- Shanghai National Audit Institute
- Beijing Foreign Studies Institute
Non-governmental and Associations
- Museum of the Occupation of Latvia
- German Baltic Chamber of Commerce
- Association of Latvian Academic Libraries
- Student fraternity